Sunday, January 16, 2011

And I agreed to chaperone because....

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of common sense. Tomorrow COULD have been a great day off from work, relax, relate, release, but Nooooo, I VOLUNTEERED to be a chaperone for the field trip at the diva's afterschool group. They have no school and I have no work...and I am a FOOL! I like the afterschool teachers a lot. They are young, fresh with ideas and I'd love to hang out with either one/both of them in a bar or doing board games some weekend night.
We're going to Imagination Station in Wilson and I am kind of excited. I think it'll be fun to see something new and I think it'll be a nice "mommy and me" experience. We'll drive separately (because I HAVE to have my music) and I don't want to be in a van. Ever.
I'm ready. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment