Sunday, October 3, 2010

First mouse of the season-EEK!

So I am typing this with throw up in my mouth, a wine glass to my left (well, that's nothing new) and there is a MOUSE in this damn house and I am PISSED because I can NOT claim him on my taxes, I did NOT rescue him from the Green Mile at the animal shelter, and he is evil and uninvited and....oh I am SO not happy about this. I heart Fall, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MICE TRYING TO BE SQUATTERS IN MY HOUSE, and I just would like ONE FALL to just know that not ONE mouse has been in my house. We've had enough of mice for the year. We went to Disney, saw Mickey and all the cool insanity that is Disney World, and ok, I've had my fill of mice. I will NOT sleep until I see a lifeless mouse in a mousetrap. Calling the pest control peeps tomorrow to ask them to expedite a visit to our home.

Completely unhinged. ::insert feigned shock::

No comments:

Post a Comment